If you’re a fan of ZME Tech and also have a talent for writing, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t join in on the fun, right? We’re looking for people highly enthusiastic and passionate about all things T-E-C-H. Gadgets, devices, mobile phones, displays and all that mumbo-jumbo; you name it! You’ll be able to write about all these things and more.
- All of our collaborators get recommendations and credentials from our behalf, for use at University (for journalism students) or for a future job position, someplace, as a professional writer. We have a lot of former contributors who’ve successfully gotten hired thanks to their work here.
- You can write from anywhere, even the comfort of your own bed. After all, we’re just an online publication, so there’s no need to drop by our office or anything like that.
- You’ll be joining a team of talented, like-minded people from which you’ll be certain to learn a lot of things.
- Your writing will be read by thousands of people!
- For those of you who already author a blog, this can be your chance to publicize it. If you join our team, you’ll get your blog’s name (and link, of course) listed next to your very own name.
- Solid knowledge of the English language, especially in written form.
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
- At least 2-3 hours a week worth of spare time.
- Previous experience doesn’t consist a requirement, but if present you’re just one step away.
If you’re interested, just drop us off an e-mail at tibipuiu [at] gmail [dot] com. Be sure to add [ZME Tech Jobs] in the title’s header. We’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.